Thursday, April 16, 2020

Unforgettable

"Kindness is strenght" 


This movie had bawled my eyes big time! Watching this movie reminds me so much of my "Nanay" when she was still alive. I have felt the pain of losing someone again because of this film. It made me remember her even more today.

Unforgettable teaches us to always be KIND TO OTHERS, because if you are kind to others, little by little you can make peace to everyone and maybe in your little way you can change the world. Kindness can be seen in every form and it is fundamental in our human lives.

Unforgettable also tells us the lessons of "Saying Sorry". It doesn't make you a less just because you have to admit your mistakes and ask for forgiveness.

Sarah Geronimo never fails to deliver what was given of her. She is the heart and soul of this movie.  From blockbuster romantic comedies, to Miss Granny to Unforgettable would surely make you remember this heartwarming movie.

The movie also showed different guest stars that have made the movie even warmer and funnier, each guest character was significant in Jasmine's journey on her way to see her grandmother and again KINDNESS was shown.


(imissyouevenmorenanay... i hope your watching us from heaven with Tatay)

Thank you for dropping by! I really hope everything would soon be okay! May all of your dreams do come true and so as my dreams! And be KIND! SPICE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...