Sunday, April 19, 2020

Days of ECQ

Disclaimer: This Blog is just me. FOR FUN

Things, I have been doing during the Enhance community quarantine. As a homebody, staying at home wasn't a problem but the question of what's going to happen tomorrow? Hoping this Covid Virus would soon have a cure.... This questions had me dwell into my anxiety. 

Me being me, in order to have a smooth sailing days, I have been into the world of kdrama since day 1. But I also have developed a special power called INTENSE MULTI TASKING! 


 "What should i do? watch? eat? draw? make?"

ME DURING Work from Home  :) 

Me on my KDRAMA MODE

New Make Up trend! Love your Eyebags, "Pinagpuyatan mo yan!"


Me Baking!  Versus Me after BAKING
After ng quarantine, kasing galing ko na si Kim Tak Goo mag bake! 
Actually baka lahat tayo CHEF na hhahahaa

Me doing my own Little Home Cafe!

                   
Nailabas ko na ata lahat ng magagandang plato at baso ni Mommy!

Dahil sa quarantine... FOOOOOD IS LIFEUUURRRR!!!

Me perfecting my craft... 
Knitting.... chor... DANCING talaga eh!

 at sumali sa TIKTOK

I have always been a person who has few words to say and was super shy but because of quarantine....... DUMALDAL AKO!

YAP! My mom even said "Anak ang ingay mo" ahahhaha

BAck to writing my past blogs :)

The power of multi-tasking begins here hahaha
Tapos magrereklamong ang sakit ng ulo :)))))))

Bakit ko ba pinapahirapan ang sarili ko. 
AYAW KO NA!!! 
Ah Molla Molla... I still have too much too do. :) 
BAcktowork!

Few MOMENTS LATER........ goes back watching KDRAMA

My inner self can't help it....Dear Oppa, I can't wait to see SOON!



To my friendss... Imissyouandiloveyou.... Stay safe!

Thank you for dropping by! Thank you for reading my blog... I really hope and pray that this would soon end. That everyone is healthy... I hope that when this is over I hope that the spirit of bayanihan will remain as intact as today. I hope that after this we would still care for one another and take care of our healths even more. Lastly, I hope that our kindness will always be present forever. Make our world a better place to live in. Praying for everyones safety. SPICE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...