Wednesday, April 29, 2020

TOUCH YOUR HEART

"Even if I fail, I will rise again" - Confucius

No matter how hard it is, rise up through your failures because your failures are the backbone to your success.

My mom use to say it's okay to fail, to not be scared of failing, to always be thankful of how failures are. Me being me like why would I even be thankful of failures? It makes my heart uneasy and crashed into pieces. Failures teaches us the value of standing up again after a great fall. Failures are the reason for us to rise over and over again even if failures are repititive. It also reminds us to never give up, positivity may be too risky for others (due to the evidence of "MAYBE I COULDN'T DO IT) but doing things with a positive heart will lead you to path you want to take. "Hindi mo pa nga nasusubukan, susuko ka na?"



Touch your heart is a light drama that gives you kilig from episode 1 to episode 16. It's the only drama for me that the lead actors weren't cringey! Ohn Jin Shim was the strawberry on top of this Drama, Atty. Kwon Hyun Rok was the additional strawberry syrup that made everything cute and perfect. This series is like the reincarnation of Kim Sun and Wang Yeo.
Yoon In Na as Jin Shim was super cute and she's the only character whose "Gandang-ganda sa sarili" without being weird, MAGANDA TALAGA SIYA!!! Super Blend ung character nila ni Lee Don Wook!

Kilig na Kilig talaga ako bes! hihihihi If you want some light drama and feast to your eyes and heart this drama could be for you. I used to dream that maybe Life can be like a kdrama, you will meet that specific someone and would make your life turn upside down (In a the most beautiful way) but at the end of the day realities are not what we see on tv screens and movies it's how you make it. It may be your dreams or your life or your one great love.
A philosopher once said hahahaha to my chingu hello cher!!  "LOve is the greatest and painful feeling you'll ever feel in your lifetime".  Sometimes you really need to take one foot forward and take the risk in love, dreams, career, and in life! :)

If you want some kilig and light drama check this out! Thank you so much for dropping by! Hope your dreams would come true! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...