Thursday, April 9, 2020

Gangnam Beauty

"Life is all about fighting through struggles. People may seem living a worry free life but they're all just trying their best to keep living" 
- Gangnam Beauty 


Watched Gangnam Beauty during our Workcaytion last year. It was a non-stop whole day drama galore! I just can't stop pushing the next button, I guess I have felt Mirae's character. I felt like I was going through her own progress. Her character is very strong that despite on how the world treats her, she remained true to herself and accepted the things she's facing at the same time stood up for herself when things aren't going right.


In a world of judgement, sometimes we all needed just one friend who would truly support you no matter what. But of course new friends would also come along and would be with you through thick and thin. We also have our family (Our parents) who would support you and love you.

I'm super happy that I had the chance to watch this drama. Thanks to my chingu Denise and Netflix for this! haahahah

"I wish I could live without minding what other people say"

Sometimes I couldn't really ignore what other people say (well most of the time). It felt like their voices are manipulating me to just stop what I'm doing and be pathetic. Their voices seemed to dictate what I should do and it felt like what they was true and I made them play the game on me instead of me playing my own game.

The series was so endearing that in order to be truly you must fully accept yourself, your flaws, your faults and your imperfections. By the time you fully accept yourself, you won't worry about what other people says about you. Believe in yourself. In the end it's what makes you happy, go for it!

(Dear future, hoping that someone would look at me like the way he looks at her ahhahaha) 

Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope that everyone is doing great, I hope your dreams would come true and so as my dreams! Ingat! SPICE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...