Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

"This is not a time for self-centredness, because the challenge we are facing is shared by all, without distinguishing between persons," - Pope Francis

Today, as we face the world with threats to our health, I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that these will soon pass. That in this pandemic we all heal as one. All of us are all comrades against this fight towards Covid19. 

All I could pray for is that we can find a cure or a vaccine for this pandemic. That after all of this we're all going to be more careful to the world we live in. Take care of our healths, live in abudance of the Lords gift, to never be selfish, to never take things for granted, to believe in goodness of everyone's heart. 

Today, is the time we hold each other's hand for the betterment of our community. LISTEN..... FOLLOW.... and STAY AT HOME.... In our own little ways we can do this. 

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...