Thursday, April 23, 2020

Love Alert (Fluttering Heart)

"Even the brightest stars lose their shine eventually. But they have to be more beautiful when they go out to remain on people's heart" 

Back when I was younger, well until now, I always believethat I am a star in my own way. Like stars in the sky, I may loose the light that surrounds me, I know that if I fall, I know that I can get myself out there and believe that I could still do it that I can leave my shine wherever I go (AHAHAHA) and just like the quote on my previous blog Live Up To Your Name Dr Heo, we are all stars and we shine on the place we really wanted.

In the world of kdrama, lets pretend to be together. Rules, thou shall not fall in love, the first one who fells lose. But yeah, in the end, they live happily ever after. Love Alert is not new to this plot line, the series was really smooth sailing that it left a smile on my face from episode 1 to it's last. The strong chemistry made me really watch the drama. It felt like they're really dating in real life too!
Love Alert is a drama about a top actress who wants to find her true love and a top dermatologist who doesn't believe in love. Others may really find this drama basic and simple, because you know how it's going to end. But me, (not to be bias hihihi) on the other hand love the drama. It's a huge breather in a world of kdrama full of plot twists, there's not much of conflict and I like it.



Due to it's basic plot line, without the characters who made the drama whole the story couldn't be as watchable as it is. As I was watching the drama I felt like the story was going on a very slow phase but it was tolerable due to it's smooth story telling.
This was Yoon Eun Hye's first drama after years of hiatus. I was super excited for this because she was Yoon Eun Hye was the first kdrama actress that I have stan ever since Princess Hours. I'm always looking forward to all of her dramas!

If you guys wanted some smooth sailing drama like I do, you can check this out! :) Thank you so much for dropping by!I really hope your dreams do come true! Stay Safe! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...