Saturday, April 25, 2020

Crash Landing On You


"Sometimes, the wrong train takes you to the right person"
The drama of all boundaries.

Ever since this drama came out, everyone is talking about it! Captain Ri and Seri was the love line we all wanted to see every week.

Crash Landing on You is a story about an Heiress named Seri who surprisingly/ accidentally crashes on the North Area of Korea and there he met the dashing man who captures her heart Captain Ri!

I wont go into the drama itself because you may have watched this already and had hearts all over your eyes just by saying CLOY. This is the obsession everyone is talking about!

Why is it everybody's favorite?

1. The RIRI Couple

The chemistry between these two lovely leads is undeniably charming! It makes you feel like they are actually dating in real life! Their chemistry is so real that these two are even sweeter (Not to exagg but it looks that way) when the camera's are not rolling.

Son Ye Jin's comedic timing as Seri is totally hilarious! It wasn't cringey in a way you wont like it but she was too cute to handle! No wonder our beloved (yes beloved) Captain Ri has fallen into those aegyos!

Hyun Bin as Captain Ri is like the man of women's and girls dreams. He swiped every age of women who would want him to be their man (okay sorry to be over but I just can't help but to type this I mean look at him!) This is actually the first time I saw Hyun Bin pouting! I mean I have watched his drama's in the past, yes there are his cute and funny moments but he was always the serious man in the drama. He is actually the perfect Captain Ri!

2. The Squad Goals (Captain Ri's NK Squad)

To add up the chops of this drama was THEM. They are the funniest in the series. They have jived so much to our lead characters that I couldn't even imagine a scene without them. The Humor and their comedic stance was a tickle to the heart!

3. The North Korean Ahjumma's

The tita's of North Korea! Seri's first hand experience with them wasn't so nice but as soon as she had gotten close to them their friendship had last and had remained in Seri's heart when she commemorate them in the last part of the series

4. The VILLAINS!

No need for an explanation for this but whenever I see them it reminds me how cruel they are! I can't even give my heart to this humans! They're totally WICKED!!!! Kainis!

5. The Second Leads

This is the pain of all hearts. I didn't expect the end for these two! I mean it was a sweet phase of romance that you want them to have a happy ending like our lead couple but why on earth did Seung Joon have to die???!? :((((

6. THE CAMEOS!!!


I was super excited to see Kim Soo Hyun in CLOY. When they said he would do a cameo I waited patiently for him to show up! He did his Secretly Greatly character and oh boy he didn't age! Ang daya! Why is that?!?!

Choi Ji woo also came by surprise! Definitely a fan boys dream come true to Ju Meok!!!! MapapaSANA ALL KA! Dear Seri shii, can I also have the chance to meet my favorite oppa? or unnie? hihihihihi

7. OVERALL KILIG!

Yes, this is one kilig drama! But of course if there' kilig there's love in the time of boundaries. That Boundary scene was so heartbreaking! if you know what I mean!

Thank you so much for dropping by chingus! I hope you're doing fine and healthy! I hope your dreams would come true! SPICE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...