Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Criminal Minds (Kdrama)

"The world is filled with people trying to stop you" - Criminal Minds Ep 11


I know that this quotes was because of one of their cases but in reality, these words is applicable in real life. Sometimes in order to climb the ladder of success there would be a lot of people who would try to stop you and you know in yourself that you got to be strong because it's how life is.



I also have these moments, when you felt like what others say was true and you let it in to you and in the end you just end up feeling miserable. Even if I know that some of what they say are really TRUE (hahaha can't deny it), in the end I become so stubborn to feel like I deserve to follow what I want in life. I know how to look back on where I began, I know how it feels like struggling, I know how things weren't okay. It's not about proving anyone that I can. It's telling myself I can really do this.


To Criminal Minds Korea thank you! I really loved action packed series, it gives me time to think. To one of my oppas (huwat?) Sato (lee joongi), thank you for another action fun drama to watch! I was just confused with how the Love Line went?! ahahh I was aiming for the two of the leads to be together "but it went like this (insert tik tok song if you know what i mean."



*For the past weeks of quarantine, well for years and years, I have always been reminding myself to just believe. It's amazing how this quotes seem to come from nowhere but reminded you to just hold on!

Thank you Lord for consistently telling me this! Thank you Lord for all the miracles and little victories in my life! Thank you for dropping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...