Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Laughter in Waikiki!


Definitely Laughter in Waikiki!! I felt like I was too late watching this show, I kinda miss out the fun when Waikiki was trending haahah.. But I guess this show wouldn't be a fun show to watch if it wasn't for the writer, the director and of course the cast! Laughter in Waikiki is a series you shouldn't miss!


"I am happy doing the best things I like. Everyone has different standards of happiness" - Du Shik

My mom always tell me to do things that would make me happy. Du Shik is right! People might say that my dreams are a bit crucial to fulfill but as long as I am happy with what I do and I am not stepping on anyone I will be okay. And if things go wrong and seemed out of place "Gwaenchana! Gwaenchana!" things will be okay! 


"What's wrong with failing and stumbling? You can start over." 
- Yoona Ah 

Easier said than done, but that's how life is. We stumble, we fall, but at the end of the day we must have the courage to take the step to stand up again and again. Life is like Rebecca (Lee Junki Oppa's car), no matter how hard things were, how things weren't working for you, or how things would fail or fall in front of you, it's going to be okay, as soon as you get you "brakes" and your wheels right, things would go smoothly! Hwaiting!



I love how these drama had exceed my level of happiness. Well, I am actually a happy person, even corny things makes me laugh, but this drama is superb! From episode 1 till it's last episode, it would surely crack your tummy! 


I love how friendship becomes family and family becomes life. It's amazing how the trios become mature (hahahahaha well, kinda) as the series progress. This is also the first drama that I do love the Ex Girlfriend! She's so funny and quirky! Chewbacca and Yoona-shii were like your get to go besties that would ease your day when things are tough, and the besties that would make a laughter into a huge riot! 


The cast compliment one another, I felt like there would be no drama as exemplary as this one! My happy heart is happy! But the one person who captures my heart was Sol Ah! She's super cute and her reactions to every scene made it even funnier! It's like 3 men and a baby! 

"If we stay positive, I'm sure our dreams will come true" - Laughter in Waikiki!

I hope your dreams may come true and so as my dreams! Thank you for dropping by! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...