Sunday, April 12, 2020

Lawless Lawyer

"As a Woman, I will succeed"- Geum Ja



I will succeed no matter what. I believe I will! It's been weeks since the quarantine, and almost all of the quotes that I have been gathering with the Kdrama's I have been Binge Watching is all about not losing the fight. "The fight towards the dream"


To think that we all can "paint our lifetime through our own time (jk2019)". It's funny how Lawless Lawyer is all about Law and order but here I am taking these words into my own accord. And it's true the words have made an impact on my heart. It reminds me back when I was in college, I am a woman and I can do things, not therefore, not because but I am a woman. If I'll stop now, I'll lose.

To our heroines Bong Sang Pil and Hae Ji, thank you for the constant reminder on keep moving forward to forsee the future of your dream. I really have to believe but sometimes hope can be a source of heartbreak and pain. If you do trust yourself, practice positivity, even if others see that the things you dream are for the weak, never lose the sight of your goals and fight for it.

Lawless Lawyers is a thriller series about Bong Sang Pil who lived a gangster life turned lawyer, wants to avenge his mother's death. On the other hand Hae Ji, suspended after she punches a judge after making a wrong verdict. As the two lawyers meet a series of crime fighting and scenarios these two and their team should face. 

I love this drama that it deserves a 10!!!! From it's casting to it's story. Everyone is patched to one another that you can't get out of your seat and you just can't help but to play next!

Thank you guys for reading and dropping by! :) HOping that everything will soon be okay! I hope your dreams would come true and so as my dreams! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...