Thursday, April 9, 2020

Where the stars land

"Whatever happens, if we don't make an effort nothing would happen" - Chae Soo Bin


Me being me, seeing quotes like this made me feel like the universe is talking to me and telling me that I should never give up; where the stars land tells me that. This series tackled different scenarios airport personells had to faced (whether in times of rampage of a certain passenger, a delayed flight, or so on and so forth). Watching these drama made me fly back to my once upon a dream where I wanted to become a flight stewardess. I love airports. I love how I used to get excited just hearing it's name. And this series was like a reminder of a dream I used to have when I was younger. 


"Whatever happens, if we don't make an effort nothing would happen" 

This quote applies to everything we do. If we just sit like Juan and wait for the mango to fall on our mouth nothing would happen. The mango would just rot on the tree without us tasting the sweetness of the fruit. Same with life, if we don't move on our couches and make every step to make our dreams come true (for sure failures and triumphs would be never ending), we wouldn't taste the real feeling of success. Every thing in this world (it may be little miracles) would surely count as a blessing. 

This drama gives me a push of the dreams I have been writing in my heart. #YESTOPOSITIVITY (walang masamang mangarap) You just have to hold on and make it through. 

Just like our lovely main leads Han Yoo Reum and Lee So Hyeon, they strived really hard to aim for their dreams, and they inspired me to work with happiness in my heart because this is what I wanted to do. 

The drama is super refreshing! Airport drama is amaaaaaazzee! Forgive me because Airports are my thing hahahaha... Kudos to everyone in this drama especially our Filipino Actors Ej Falcon and Lauren Young, Filipinos represent! 

The only thing I didn't like about the drama was the ending! It was like HUH? Why in the world did they do this to us?!!??! But yeah still good to me! 9.5 (Because of the ending!!!)/10!

Thank you so much for reading my blog and dropping by! Kamsamnida! Stay safe! I hope your dreams would come true and so as my dreams! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...