Monday, April 27, 2020

Rikuoh

"What are you running for?" 


Another story to remind me to never lose yourself to negativity. Despite rejections, triumphs, exhaustion with the dream written closely in my heart I expose myself to an emotional ride towards life, physical stress, unending criticisms and judgements. Despite of risking these one moment where I could exchange it with material things, I have hoped for the thousand smiles I could reach with the magic of creativity I could give. I had self doubts, but that doesn't stop me from keeping myself forward. I have these dream and I am running for it. If I get lost along the way, I know where I could go back (it's where everything started) and it is in my heart because the map is in my heart.

Believe in the capabilities of that ONE DAY. We are never too old or too young to achieve the things we wanted to achieve. JUST BELIEVE THINGS WOULD GET BETTER.

I have been waiting for this drama for so long and finally another YAMAZAKI KENTO DRAMA FOR ME! Kento is my favorite Japanese Actor and watching him makes me really happy (notice me senpai ahahha).


Rikuoh is a story about a fourth generation tabi shoe maker Koichi Miyazawa which has been manufacturing tabi shoes for more than a 100 years.

I love this drama so much because I have felt that I am Mr. Koichi, Daichi (his son), and Mogi (a runner/splinter) into one. Mr. Koichi, despite of his age, he never gave up on his tabi shoes, he knew that one day, his tabi shoes would make it big again. He has a positive outlook in his life and even if a lot of people doesn't approve of what's his doing or tells him to stop pursuing his tabi shoes, he still didn't gave up!

Daichi on the other hand is like me, he hasn't find a stable job because he gets rejected everytime, he knew what he wanted but as he have been searching for job, he gets lost along the way and didn't know what he really wanted. I felt his struggles that I wanted to hug him and say "I feel you bro, i feel you!"

Mogi is also like me hahahaha.... He's a splinter/runner who had suffered a knee injury during one of his race. Even if it took him a year to go back to the race he never lose himself to his old self and continue to run towards his dream.



This drama is a huge reminder to never stop believing in your dreams. Be Positive! Even if things didn't work out the way you plan it, it's okay. Never lose that burning fire in your heart. Thank you so much for dropping by and thank you for the time! I really hope your dreams do come true! SPICE

I also had a vlog about #Rikuoh! Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKh45eofm2U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...