Monday, April 27, 2020

Kahogo no Kahoko

"A Journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step" 
- Nemoto Izumi

I Love Kahoko! It's super fun watching this series not only because I like Ryoma hahaha but because of Kahoko! Super happy that I have come across to a character like her. There are some moments when I felt like she's been doing too much for her family, that she becomes too exhausted but in the end her family loves her so much because her being true to her feelings. 

Kahoko no Kahogo is a family drama that focuses on Nemoto Kahoko. A naive 21 year old university student who relies in her mother in everything in her life, from the clothes she wear, to the food she eats to everything she does. 

One day she met a young man whose a total opposite on how she lives. Their love story started by Mugino Hajime telling her how sheltered she was. She was quite unsure about how this young man was but as the series progress, slowly she fell for him. (HAAHAHA)

"What is important is to always stay calm and kind"- Colin Powel

These words are words from our parents. To always be kind and calm. To always think about the things we say before we actually say it. To be kind to others because it is always the right thing to do. Kindness is an act of goodness, kindness doesn't mean your weak but it's a source of strenght. Take care of those kindness so that you won't get advantage of. Our words from our parents are always a reminder for us and I guess this series reminded us to LISTEN. We may not understand it at first, but they're doing this because they love us and if there's something you wish to say, tell them so that they would understand. It may be hard at first but communication is the key for good relationship. 
 
"No matter how tough it is, sleep properly, eat properly, don't let go off the hands of the ones you love" - Babba

Whenever I remember this words Baba told Kahoko and Mugino before she passed away, I always remember what my grandmother tells us. Take care of our health. Health makes our dreams come true. Get enough sleep so that you'll wake up strong for the whole day. Eat properly but not to the extend you hunger yourself or full yourself. Love one another, because that's what family is. Like Kahoko, I was also close to my grandmom, how I wish I could hug and kiss her again and take pictures with her before leaving the house. 

Make the most out of the people you love. Show them how much you love them. Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope your dreams would come true! SPICE!

"Qualifications are something you get when you decide what you want to do. It's not the goals, it's the means to the goal" -Mugino Hajime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...