Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tale of Nokdu

"It's all right if you cry. And if you don't it's okay as well" 

- Jung Yeon Joo

When things aren't the way you wished it would happen. If failures cross, it's okay to cry, it's okay to vent in to our emotions, and it's also okay if we don't. It's always two sides of the boat. Whatever you do, do it because it is your choice. I love how this scene was like an emotional scene between a father and a son. It felt like this is what our main character needs. 


"Well, do as you please" - Tale of Nokdu

This phrase is like "Bahala ka sa buhay mo" ayon sa nanay mo. When there are things you wished to do, do it with no regrets. Well this line is basically just a line Nokdu have said but again being me, would love to take this line overboard again!  


Super funny and has a very fresh start! I was excited to watch this drama because it's the first drama that would show a man that crossdresses as a girl. I always love Kim So Hyun in every drama she's in it! I guess I have been watching her drama's ever since Moon Embracing the Sun drama, it took me a while watching this drama but it was all worth it and it's HISTORICAL :)

                                          

I knew that things would go a little bit uneasy in the half of the series because it's Saeguk, the fun part was always on the first part and ends up with a saddening end. But this was different! The series have maintained it's warm and funny from start to finish. Kim So Hyun is excellent as always (Fangirl screams) but Dong Goon had shined through the entire series for being super funny and what a beauty?!?!?! (Mas maganda pa sakin! hahahaa bakit ganun?!?

                             

Of course every historical drama was about the THRONE!!!! The kings and kings fighting for the throne! And Historical drama's are also about broken pasts, revenge, and "It is written in the stars" as the shaman says "Prediction of the future".

What I also love about the drama was the Mungweol Corps and the village of the widows! (Ang mga kakabaihan!) And oh my gee! Kang So Young!!! (I mean Kimm Chook; so sa past life nila ni Go Eun Byul Friends sila hahahaa)


Sorry, but I couldn't get over this kiss! HAHAHAHAH... I was also hoping of the Bromance all the way but Lord Yool Mu was GRRRRRR... He looked so nice during the first half but as the series progress, you'll get to see his true colors and "BAKIT??!?"



SUPER LOVE! Can't wait to see more from these two human beings! Tingnan mo si Koya, ang pretty! 


Thank you again for dropping by! I hope your dreams would come true and so as my dreams! SPICE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...