Sunday, April 26, 2020

Her Private Life

"Art may be great but it can't be greater than a living human being. I'm still greater thatn those paintings hanging on the wall. Because I am living being and I will continue to live." -Sung Deok Mi


Sometimes we get to underestimate our value and compare ourselves to non living materials such as Artworks, social meia posts, and photos just becuase of the failures we had encounter in our lives. I used to say things like this before "I wish I was a painting so people would understand, or people would know how I feel" or "Buti pa ang painting maraming likes". We lose ourselves because of wanting that "Acknowledgement" from others. We tend to forget that we live our lives for us to be a better person everyday. That we are greater than the things hanged in our walls. I am GREAT and I am with the GREAT BEYOND. We need to embody these positivity in order for us to be that best masterpiece God has created. We are abstract, contemporary, mosaic, the living art and we are all beautiful in his eyes.

This drama is super fan to watch hahaha (FAN talaga!) Super Fun sobra

Park Min Young is Deok Mi, our pretty, elegant heroine who works at a curator of Mono Art Gallery, she's very smart and competent but secretly she's a fansite master of her favorite idol Cha Si An (Jung Jae Won). Park Min Young is the queen of these type of dramas and her expertise in this kind of romcoms in evidently showing. She really nailed that fangirl status. SANA ALL!

On the other hand, our Leading man Ryan Gold is the Kdrama Oppa we want to be our boyfriend. Not just he's a sensitive, vulnerable, loving person, he supports Deok Mi with everything she does even her fangirling! He's really the perfect Ryan Gold!!!!


But what I love about this drama is Jin Joo! Deokmi's fangirl best friend! It reminds me so much of me and my friends fangirling to our oppa! Even if she's married (I like their lovestory by the way), she continues to support her favorite idol and her best friend in everything she does! Not to mention his supportive husband that turned into some complications in their marriage but all end well!
(super cute nila)


Ahn Bo Hyun is Deokmi's Adoptive Brother Nam Hyun Ki. I love how lovable and funny his character at first. But the downfall in his character was like an attempt to squeeze in a second lead. I would still love him even if he wasn't introduce as a second lead. I mean his the coolest big brother you would love to have. I just don't understand when a certain drama suddenly lets the other guy fall for his adoptive sister (this reminds me of Heal Me Kill Me) but yeah, good thing his lovestory was super cute!!! :D



The romantic scenes were squeeeeel! Kilig to the bones! The only thing that made me out of the blue was when almost half of the drama was about Ryan Gold's past (i don't mind about how it go but of course the plot line was Deok Mi's fangirling but yeah).




At the end, the drama did a good job in making hearts happy! Not to mention "FAN GIRLING SUCCESS of Deokmi! MapapaSANA ALL KA! Imagine years of fangirling and finally had the chance to meet the Oppa of your dreams!

(So cutie!!!)

Thank you so much for dropping by and for reading my blog! I hope your dreams do come true! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...