Thursday, April 16, 2020

VIP Kdrama


"But I guess I kind of hoped some things would last" -

I always wished that everything in this world would last. But I really believed in forever. Forever may not be enough but I really hope it is. 


VIP. I really thought this drama was about Police whose doing an undercover job in a mall for VIPS hahaha... Hold and behold I was wrong! This is a story about a certain love affair that would make your brains go crazy thinking whose who? My siblings and I are huge Jang Nara fans, so whatever Jang Nara is in, we would watch it and we love it and we do love the drama! Every episode made us talk too much...

I was anticipating this drama so much because of Lee Sang Yoon and Jang Nara' pairing, I just felt that their "Kilig Vibes" on photoshoots and on the Master's House show. But obviously there's not much of a loveline here since it talks about infedility! GOSH! I JUST DON'T understand why do men needed to cheat?@?? 

What I have learned, well in all sorts of drama, communication is the key to a good relationship. They said that a person still needs to keep secrets to keep the marriage thrill going but if secrets may lead to lies that's a different story to tell. 


Look at how Na Seong Jun looks at Park Jung Seon :) Funny how their names are almost the same that you get confused who is who. 



I also Love Mina's kids and their family! The kids were always on point with the phrases they tell their parents. I just love how adorable the kids are. 

Love these twwwwwooooooo!!! They're so cutie! Their chemistry is overflowing!

Mr. Ma :) ihihihihi

Thank you so much for dropping by! Thank you so much for reading! May your dreams do come true and so as my dreams! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...