Tuesday, April 28, 2020

ECQ COOKING

ECQ had us cooking like crazy. Since everything is done at home, from work to paying our bills, my siblings and I had turned our kitchen into our playground. We made dishes from our relief goods and turn it into some cravings you couldn't resist. From Breakfast, to Meryendas to Dinner, it's all about food and mommy's plates :)

Egg Toasts

Meringue

Souffle Pancakes

Bibingka 

Egg Toast Sandwich

Fried Chicken

Tosset Cookies

Sardines Lumpia

Heart Pancakes

Lumpia Sardines and Tortang Sardines

Miswa Sardines

Tuyo 

Salad!

Dalgona Coffee

Biko

Dalgona Coffee with Tapioca Pearls

Chocolate Truffles

Dalgona Milo

Tablea Chocolate

Corned Tuna

Apple Toast 

Fried Hotdog :)

Tortang Tuna :)

Homemade Hamburger

Fried Rice

For more food photos hihihhi you can check our mom's instagram here: @mommybakes15 :D or you can check my youtube account at janinekaye for homecafe videos :)

Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope you guys are safe and healthy! Hope your dreams do come true! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...