Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Good Doctor (Japanese Remake)

"Because dreams can give people strenght to continue living" 

And it had struck me all over again. I always believe that God is everywhere and He really listens. He encourages me and gives me a tap on my shoulder that I can do it ("Hang on a little my child").


I haven't watched the Good Doctor (Korean Drama) but I couldn't help but to watch Yamaken! Every episode leaves me crying (HARDCORE!). The series had touched my heart and even my soul (galing talaga! ang ganda talaga!) It bangs my head and it keeps repeating that if you wish it, it will truly happen. You just have to believe and put your heart into it but of course prepare for the obstacles that would sure come your way.

Kento is superb in this drama! Well he actually never fails to amuse me. I always feel like this is not him but the character he portrays. What I have learned and love about this drama is that no one could ever tell you that your dreams are not valid. That no one could tell you your value just because of this and that! Just believe in yourself, be you and you can.

I hope and pray that everyone is okay and that everyone is healthy! I PRAY THAT THIS WOULD SOON END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...