Saturday, April 18, 2020

Psychopath Diary

"There's nothing wrong in being good" 

Dong Shik has always led his life into doing good, but him being too nice to others led him being taken advantage of. 


Psychopath Diary is not your ordinary thiller series. The "Psychopath" term itself seem to be dark, so when I saw the title first I immediately jumped into conclusions that this would be a bloody series. But as soon as I watched it, the drama had different turn of events that had made me laugh from episode 1 to it's last. 
(SPOILERS MAY BE LINGERING IN THIS BLOG) 


This drama is a rare gem! The genre-combo was very uncommon. I didn't expect that this series was so good that it left me in awe with certain situation our main character has to face. Imagine having amnesia and as soon as you browse into your so called diary you find out that you are a psychopath!


(Okay, I'm not a professional reviewer but this deserves a thumbs up)
The series has full of surprises, PLOT TWISTS, nerve wracking moments, and 50% comedy and 50% thriller! I just can't help but laughing at Dong Shik's antics! In a middle of a crucial scene he would immediately busts of his comic interaction with his mind and make comedic faces that would left you laughing. COMEDY has taken over this drama that it left me laughing too much rather than feeling chills on my bones! (I guess I'm too redudant on this but yeah!)

 Dong Shik aka known as Yoon Shi Yoon made this Psychopath drama's humor really laughable, I can say that only him can pull this kind of role!!  (KUDOS to the writer to the drama,inserting humor in a thriller series is hard but yeah they made it possible!)


Seo In Woo is purely evil! He doesn't even have a little bit of remorse, especially when it comes to his blood thirst! I couldn't grasp what's going through his mind with everything he does. Despite the character being scary, a bit unrealistic, Park Sung Hoon really made me hate his character! Gosh I hate it when he laughs as if he couldn't be seeeeeen!


Shim Bo Kyung is so lovable and so pretty! She's so flawlessly amazing here! She was like the light between the good and bad. I find it also funny when she subconsciously talks to her dad. 

HAHAHA just seeing these two makes me laugh hahaha... Bromance to the funniest level!

After watching this drama I felt like our human brain can do wonders. DOng Shik has always been living his life in the way he wanted (To be Kind because that's what his mom wanted him to be), but because of the diary it made him question his true being. But in the end, he finally realizes who he really was and fight through justice. Psychopath Diary also tells us that we can be good no matter what situation we are in. 

"I CHOSE THIS METHOD" - DOngs Shik talking about this Psychopathic Mind to Seo In Woo

But this quote reminds us that we have our brains to choose what is right or wrong. We have our brains to know what we should do. We all chose this method to live. So be kind to others, but don't let anyone take advantage of that goodness. 

THIS IS A 10/10 for me.... This drama may not be your cup of tea but if you just try watching it hihihi you won't forget this!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, for dropping by, I really hope your dreams would come true and so as my dreams! Stay Safe everyone! SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...