Thursday, April 9, 2020

Itaewon Class

"I am going to achieve everything I dream" - Sae YoRi

Itaewon Class 10/10!!!!!!!!! I guess I am not the only one whose been attached and has been learning so much from this drama! A lot of quotes could be swarming through these series. Quotable quotes that would make you survive through your dreams. 

I just can't believe how overwhelming this drama was. From it's first episode to it's ending, it never lose it's attraction to its audience. I never thought that it would have a great impact on me (to you as well if you have watched this drama). There are some moments where I couldn't grasp some characters why they have to be that way but in the end I have grown to like them. 

The drama was like a learning process for me all over again. Me being me, felt like this drama is meant for me. Well I guess maybe it's also for you. 

I felt like it was telling me to "NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM!" because we're all going to make it through and achieve it. We will never know when? Never know how? Never know why? 


In life, no one should ever determine your value. You should never let anyone tell you, you couldn't. And when time comes you could truly do it, you shouldn't prove anyone that they're wrong. Or prove anyone you could do it but instead prove yourself you could. 

It also teached us to Inspire others (It's nice to hear someone that they're doing what they do because they were inspired by you)
and accept that everyone is different. Value and trust people, find others who would support you through and through; and surround yourself with good people. 

In life, the things we wanted may not be what we pictured nevertheless, we should never be scared to try again because all of us room for improvement and second chances. 

What I also liked about this drama is that they showed that no matter who you are, whether its your gender, your race, or your status in life, everyone should be accepted in the world we live in. And if you have a dream no one had the right to say you can't. (like what i said on the 5th paragraph) 

I don't want to spoil anything but I really thought Sae Yoori would end up with Soooo aaaaahhh... (even if i know it would always be Yiseo since it was in the Manhwa) Nevertheless, Soo Ah is a woman with elegance and grace... I really liked her character :) and she might have her love line in Park Bogum's character hahahaa :) sana all!

Your goals are made by you. In reaching your goals you should never step on anyone just to achieve your dream. Be humble. And lastly as the drama goes by, always do have your investment running (SAVE for your future, save for your dreams) and have your goals set (because Sae Yoori had 15 years in saving for his goals). 

To my friends and family, thank you for supporting me. Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog! I hope your dreams would soon come true and so as my dreams! Aja! Spice!

"Some days were tough, some days were sad. But something fun always come along every once in a while. And your boring life might turn into an exciting one" - Park Sae Yoori 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...