Saturday, April 25, 2020

Best Hit (Hit to the Top)

"I Pray for my dream" - Ji Hoon

"Time never flows backwards. Live without regrets"

This quote is a usual saying of our parents. Do the things you wanted to do now and live your life without regretting. What is truly important is what makes you happy. 

"Your best days have yet to be lived"

Conquer the world they say. But the world is so big, how is it even possible we say. The world is on the palm on your hands they say, but that doesn't mean the world can be ours we say. At the end of the day, you haven't lived, if you haven't love. You haven't lived if you haven't dream. You haven't live if you hadn't fail. LAstly, You haven't lived if you hadn't felt alive. Because yes, the best days of our lives have yet to be lived. Complicated but we'll get there. :) 

Best Hit is series about a pop idol Hyun Jae in 1993 who accidentally travels to the year 2017 and as he had traveled in the future he had fin out that he began missing in 1994 and was presumably dead. 


This drama has overloading with Oppas hahaha... From Cha Tae Hyun,  Min Jae, Cha Eun Woo, Dong Eun Bae to our lovable Yoon Shi Yoon (Bias here). 


Yoon Shi Yoon is Hyun Jae, a famous pop idol whose on the height of his career suddenly leaves his entertainment agency and was transported to the future by storm. Yoon Shi Yoon never fails to warm viewers with his charms (is it just me or? hihihi anyhoo), he unveils emotions as if it was his. 

Cha Tae Hyun is Lee Gwang Jae, HYun Jae's friend and manager. He suddenly finds out about Hyun Jae whose been missing for years at his son's room Jihoon (whose Hyun Jae's biological son). Cha Tae Hyun is one beautiful human being in and out. Watching him again on a TV series made me remember him way back Sassy Girl. He's classic comedy is one sure hit to the heart!
(i love this scene! funneeeeeh)

Jihoon(Min Jae) is secretly training at an entertainment company under Young Jae whose Hyun Jae's duo partner (who practically steals Hyun Jae's song in the past) whose using the song Hyun Jae wrote in launching MJ (Cha Eun Woo). 

I love how MinJae made Jihoon. I felt the dreams burning in his heart. It felt like he has writing my story, well in a different manner and in a different dream perspective. It meant so much more when he had sang his rap part called Dream. 

The love line is funny. I was laughing so hard how Hyun Jae and Choi Woo Seung met (Lee Se Young). I recently found out about Lee Seyoung when she portrayed a Zombie in the series Korean Odessy. Their chemistry was definitely love at first KISS as in literal!!!. The friendship was even funnier! 3 guys and a girl is a complete riot. 
The story was all about following dreams, understanding life happenings, realizations, changes, friendship and family. It's upbeat and feel good plot, pinches your heart in certain scenarios. It's a overpack with humor! This is an easy go lucky kdrama that balances drama and comedy. So many relateable moments that would make you relive the moments you had once. 

The episode that made an impact on me was Jihoon's Rap. 
I though t I could reach them
Those moments that I dreamt about
So I walked with confidence
Holding only a groundless faith
If I keep walking without giving up
If I give it my all
I thought it will spread before my eyes
I will reach it someday, I pray every day
I keep my eyes on the goal. “There will definitely be
A bright light at the end of this dark tunnel”
Trapped in that hope, I ran and ran
Because I really wanted to see that bright light
It feels as if it’s just over there
It feels as if I can touch it if I reach out my hand
But why does it feel like I’m running in place? That’s right
I’m still lacking, I have to get up if I am to start running again
But there are so many things unbearable in my reality
Just as if they all want to knock me down
I’m frantically holding on right now because I hate to lose
It’s the dream I staked my everything to realize
But why do you make things harder and harder?
Why won’t you respect my desperation?
Why do you play with me?
I’m not asking for anything big, just that one thing
I feel more and more exhausted as time passes
Why do I have to bear the responsibilities that others made?
Why do I have to bear all that hurt?
The world won’t leave me alone
Even if I tell myself that it’s not my fault
I can’t do anything but hide
If there’s a God, please listen to my prayer
I really hate that this is the only thing I can do
But all I can do is walk the thorny road barefoot
I close my eyes and scream in my head
I pray for my dream
I dream again, the dream I wanted
I gather my hands and pray
Sometimes I stop and look at the sky
Because I still have a dream I want to realize
I have a dream woo woo
I have a dream woo woo
Though it felt like only  I was drowned in endless despair
Though the best I can do is to pray and hope earnestly
I have to hold on a little bit more here
If it breaks I just have to glue it back even stronger
The more I hope the more I suffer
And only I know how scared I am
But I have to start again
I have to gather the pieces of the memory I ran through a thousand times
It’s only a passing phase
The only problem is that time is not passing
It’s okay to be late, what’s wrong with it?
Because it will come true in the end
So what, don’t compare me with others
I’m happily walking the path I want to walk
If it gets hard, I’ll just rest, because I will get up again
I’m doing fine, yes keep it up
I dream again, the dream I wanted
I gather my hands and pray
Sometimes I stop and look at the sky
Because I still have a dream I want to realize
I have a dream woo woo
I have a dream woo woo
Jihoon's rap sums up everything I have felt in years. I have been yearning for the impossible dream for years, the road towards to the dream. It was never easy. I couldn't give up because I have been holding it for too long, I just couldn't lose it. It felt like the rap part was a song for all dreamers, to never give up despite the challenges we needed to face.

I know that when the time comes, this is the best moment I would write in my history and by the way, Little Miracles do count! :) Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog! It means so much to me!
I really hope your dreams would come true! SPICE! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...