Friday, May 8, 2020

Prayers


Hi everyone! As I was browsing through my journal, I had kept prayers in between my blank pages. In this time of fears and anxiety, I really hope that my prayers could be a calming voice to everyone that everything will soon be okay. I pray for these storm that causes our health to be in danger to be soon gone.



Dear Lord,
Give me strenght to surpass everyday
Give me knowledge of more creativity
Help our family throughout this pain
I surrender my burdens, my fears and hopes to you
I know you'll lead me to a place where I will belong
I pray for our country, for the world
Please grant us unity, peace and health
I pray to you.... thank you for all our everydays...
Amen.


Prayer 01
Lord, through you, send me guidance
I hope for a better tomorrow
Guide me for so that I would not be lost because of my failures
Pour me positivity as I ride in this journey of life
Give me strenght to smile whenever doubts trouble me
I know you can hear me
Please do grant me the dream of that one day
I pray with all my heart
Amen


Prayer 02
Thank you for this day
I don't have the words to say
How lucky I am with the warmth of your love
You always hold me through these challenges of life
Thank you for this wounderful day
And my everyday wouldn't be blessed if it wasn't for you.
Amen

Prayer 03
I offer everything to you Lord
May my prayers do come true
I owe my strenght, courage, wisdom and will to you
I would no longer listen to the whispers of the evil
I would believe even harder and endure the pain
You are my all Papa Jesus
And I could go on with life because of you
Amen.

Prayer 04
I offer my weeks to you
As i count the days of my loosing
I know you are preparing me for my victories
I only have my hopes, prayers
and the voice who sends me well
and gave me these miracles

I offer my weeks to you
To let my calming heart soar
And let me healed by your love
Thnk you for these days of wonder and all these words to ponder
You are my all Papa Jesus
And in you I have strenght
To be the most that I can be with my family
Iloveyou.
Amen.


Prayer 05
I offer my fears to you
Release me from this attitude
I was and always the happy one
But my emotions would suddenly get shot off
Please help me stay away from the anxiety of these emotions
Let my calming heart take flight
In your name, I thank you for everything
and you never ending love for me despite all of my worries.
In your name I pray
Amen.

Prayer 06
Thank you Lord for the strenght that makes me stronger
Thank you Lord for the helping hand and letting my feas go away
Thank you Lord for not letting let go
Thank you Lord for the life you gave me
Please take care of my family and our health.
In you I pray
Amen.

Prayer 07 (To give thanks)
Thank you thee
For your will be done
Thank you for the miracles
As I rejoice your grace upon me
I thank you thee for those warmth embrace
I offer these greatness to you oh Lord
Thank you
Amen.

Prayer 08 (birthday prayer)
I offer everything to you my Lord
Your grace upon me
I am forever grateful for the person you have made me
Everyday, I wanted to be a person I can be myself
I am sorry for all the reasonings
for the questions, mood swings
But I am thankful for the 28 years of fruits of labor you have let me feel and experience
Your will be done
Thank you for these gifts
In this I pray. Amen.

Prayer 09
I thank you Lord for another gift of life
A wonderful present waiting to be unboxed
Thank you for protecting my heart from all the failures and suggestions
At the same time making me feel every wounds of my mistakes
Thank you for the blessings that I feel like I still don't deserve
Thank you for the grace you lay on our tables
Thank you for the dreams written in my heart
Thank you for listening to words I couldn't say
Thank you Lord for holding my hand even if I constantly falling
Thank you Lord for the miracles and the answers to my questions, signs, and worries
Thank you for loving me.........
I love you.... I pray for these graces, our health, my family, friends and my dreams. In your name I pray Amen

Prayer 11
I pray the world to heal
not only in war but through sickness as well
I pray for our people
To seek goodness in times of weakness
I pray for the world to come as one
To live our lives, to live for this life
I pray for health,
So that no one could easily be perished
I pray for the world to heal
I know that You can hear us
Together with billions of people asking and praying for help
Help us find the cure
In your name we pray Amen.

Prayer 12
In this time of fear
Grant us the strenght in fighting this pandemic
Help us find the cure
Shelter the sick and everyone in need
May you bless our homes and bodies to be strong
I know you hear us. Please do guide us
In your name we pray Amen.


Claim that everyday may be fruitful
Believe in all your might
Do what's right, Hold on Tight
Never give up the fight

I hope my prayers would give you hope on the challenges you face everyday, as I look into my own prayers, I know all of us are having a hard time especially due to this crisis but I hope everyone would hold on and pray for our better tomorrow. Thank you for taking time reading my blog, I hope you are okay, and I hope you are healthy and your family as well. Thank you and I pray for you. SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...