Saturday, May 9, 2020

MOM


(sa baby na ito, MOMMY KO YAN!) hahahaha

I always try find words to describe you
But instead I am left speechless beyond compare

You were my light and my path
Weird how I miss you even if your just near

I would scream MOMMY..... which I just love to do
Just to know you hear me

I felt like I was compeled to talk all the time
Even if you don't even ask

You said my dreams are important
But you are the wish that made my dreams come true

In times of failure and pain
You were the paddle that streams my boat of feelings

Your voice is like a bell echoing through my whole body
It's lingering to my soul like an alarm clock waking me up

Today is a celebration of how wonderful you are
But I know, everyday is a MOMSday!

Because insert your VOICE HERE:
Whether you like it or not I'm YOUR MOM!


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!:)
Hi nanay, Happy mothers day in heaven! imissssyooouuu!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...