Sunday, May 31, 2020

My Love, My Bride

Time out from some dramas and lets welcome My Love, My Bride.

One of the loveliest drama I had watched this year. The movie is about a a new married couple Young Min (Jo Jung Suk) and Ming Young (Shin Min Ah), who get married after college.

The story follows these young couple from their Honeymoon stage, to their bickering moments to their misunderstandings but in the end find the true meaning of their marriage.

The movie was also a remake of 1990 with the same title. I didn't had the chance to watch the movie because I wasn't born yet hahahaha....


The chemistry between Young Min and Min Young is super pretty and cute. They looked like a real couple! Jo Jung Suk really looks like he's super in love with Min Young and same goes to Min Young. Their love for one another was really beautiful and you can feel it.


What I have picked up from this movie was Communication is the Key. Love is stronger than challenges.  I really did enjoy the movie that everything seems so beautiful and light.

Thank you so much for reading my blog! It's a must watch! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...