Saturday, May 9, 2020

To our Modern Heroes




To the men and women in the Field, I SALUTE YOU
As I stay at home,
I tried to help you in best way I could
So that the virus wouldn't spread as much as it is right now

To the men and women in the Field, I SALUTE YOU
Thank you for filling hope in our hearts
Thank you for easing the fear battling in our brains
Thank you for every day that you spend to help everyone


To the men and women in the Field, I SALUTE YOU
There are millions of thank yous we could say
But my prayers for you is all I could give
I pray for this pandemic to soon end
I pray for your safety and health
May the Lord give you strenght in this battle of the unknown.

To the men and women in the Field, I SALUTE YOU and THANK YOU
Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope everyone is healthy and safe! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...