Thursday, May 7, 2020

Encounter

"I'm going to go as far as possible" - Kim Jin Hyuk

Well this line was about his love for Cha, but I have come to take this words toward's my dream. To dream the impossible dream and to soon make it possible. It's funny how when I was younger all I wanted was to put my name on the slate of awardees in school, prom queens and achievers; and wanting it so badly that I needed to work harder than I could ever work for. As I grew, I already knew what I wanted to be in life. I have written my dreams through the walls and corridors of my alma mater "I'm gonna make it big out there". But as my dreams grew bigger, nobody had warned me that after the school ends, the life begins.


It took me a lot of reruns and setbacks before I could go back and move from the place I was swallowed. As the years passed by, I always kept in my heart the dream I have always yearning for.  I'm going to make all my impossibles come true. These quote were not meant for me, but I felt it. It gives me the strenght to move forward.


My best friend told me this "Before we are chasing who we are, now we are chasing what we can be". I am no longer building myself because I know I am knowledgeable, still learning from all sorts of experience but I know I can make through. I can do this! Facing this challenges with a smile on my face, just like how Kim Jin Hyuk is!

As soon as I knew about this drama, I was super excited to finally watch Bogum after Love in the Moonlight! He's my ultimate bias among all oppas hahahaha....

I'm so into light dramas, it's like a quick re-route from all that is happening. This drama was new, I guess the first drama that involves a woman CEO who falls in love with her employee and even if you know how the story's going to end, the story was engaging enough that you wanted it to finish in one sitting (well for me, not because Bogum is my crushie). This drama broke the stereotypes of kdrama (since almost every drama I have watched pertains to a CEO who takes care of his girl. This drama was the other way around) No wrist grabbing and pushing on the wall hahahahhaa

The chemistry between Song Hye Kyo and Park Bogum is like dandelions. Song Hye Kyo's fierce character and her character history made me love her, I mean she's really good masking her expressions despite of just having that straight face. I feel her pain, especially when she see's her ex-husband. On the other hand, Bogum was like the complete opposite. He smiles throughout everything and I feel like he's super pure that you don't want to hurt his feelings. I feel you Cha Soo Hyun!


 " I learned what love is through a book, right, so this is what love is, this is what happen if I falling in love, it is clear to me now, thanks to you, it's clear now, what love is."

Kim Jin Hyuk's words are too innocent to handle. haissss.. If you guys like some light drama this one is good for you!Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope you guys are safe and healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...