Tuesday, May 12, 2020

#OOTD SAILORMOON EDITION

Sailormoon Fashion 

Sailormoon is my all time favorite Anime! It introduce me to "Women can do a lot of things! We can be super-heroes in our own way." Sailormoon's impeccable fashion style brings me back to the 90s!!! I would like to say thank you to my Tita's and of course my mom for everything I wore in this Blog. 

This Sailor Warrior isn't afraid to wear pastel color even if her trademark was pastel pink. But that doesn't stop her from pulling off another pastel tone. Good thing I got this clothes from my Ate at KASYA sakin!


Mamarou! My first anime crush! hahaahh I love how Sleek Mamarou in this episode. This is the outfit he's been hiding on that green suit jacket he always wear. I was so happy that I had a black turtleneck top and a gray pants (thanks to my aunt for these!) <3 

TOP - H&M          PANTS (Mom's old Uniform)         SHOES - HUSH PUPPIES

Well, I just saw this Usagi dress online, I don't know if it's one of the clothes she wore in the new version of Sailormoon, but because I do have a similar outfit only longer hihihihi I let it slipped into my skin and feel like I am USAGI!

Top - SNAP     SKIRT- JellyBean     SHOES- Dr.Martens

INOOOO! :) Okay I'll leave it that way! Just Kidding! I can say that this Humid Weather fashion of hers can be pulled off with our country's type of weather. Especially when you're leaving so early in the morning! The sun isn't heating that much! Besides, our office room has HIGHCOOL POWER hahahaa


The sweater game is on as I tried to pull off Rei's orange get up in this episode of Sailormoon. Sweater from Strath Conar is one of the clothes I got from my mom. She used to wear this way back when she was younger and flashback today, I'm the one wearing it!  

Sweater- Strath Conar        Shorts - DressBarn

It may look like it's cold, but it's not! My heart is screaming ang INIT but Fashion is a GO! Matching Minako's Outfit is a handmedown clothes from Momma, Tita and Ate :) <3 

Red Top- H&M

Hotaru Minimalist Black. 
I have wore this outfit multiple times, it may not look comfy as it seems especially due to our Humid Weather but best time to wear this kind of outfit once the BER months starts :)

Top - BYLOZ       Skirt - Forever21    Leggings- Lazenza Girl (K.S.A)   Shoes- Dr.Martens 


Minako's fashion sense is always so playful with colors. She always mix and matches colors that are on the same color bases. Whether it's on primary or secondary, Minako never fails to blend her color choices that matches her personality and likings :) 

JACKET - LIVE A LITTLE   TURTLE NECK -G2000 SHIRT- BLOWING BUBBLES 
SKIRT - ThriftShop  

Back to the 80's! My mom used to wear this way back in her early 20s (it's one of her office ootds back in the day), I love how this outfit brings back the memories of time. Basically a 90's outfit era, but as they say Fashion just goes back to where it all started. :)

One of the thrift shop goodies! The top pink sweater I am wearing is one of my favorite thrift shop wear (I guess all the clothes I wear are my favorite!). I bought it for only P50, while the black skirt is for only 99pesos (kids size) on Forever 21 and shoes from Hush Puppies way back when I was still in college (a gift from my aunt).


One of the most PRESKO wear in this blog. Usagi never fails to amuse me with all sorts of fashion aspect. Whether it's for a summer attire, spring and winter, she always has a style in all types of season. 

Top - g2000     Shorts- Guess     Shoes- Payless


Wore this outfit during my brother's dance performance. Good thing I wore this one because it was super cold in the theater. It's also one of my fave. Yeah, I know I have so many favorite clothes! :)

TOP-Giordano     LEGGINGS- SM DEPT.STORE (Girls section) 

BONUS!


Sailormoon was also one of the reason I tried joining Cosplaying way back before. This outfit was also on repeat during our Halloween almost every year :) 

Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope you guys are safe and healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...