Friday, May 1, 2020

Memorist

DONE WATCHING MEMORIST!!! ANG GONDO!! :) The drama that would keep you at the edge of your seat!!!!

I was patiently waiting for this drama so that I could binge watch it like crazy! My mom and I enjoyed it and we both love Seungho!

Memorist is a drama based on the hit webtoon with the same title. The storyline keeps you questioning who is who? There would be a moment when you thought that it's the end of a certain crime but actually it's just the beginning! Its a whole lot of branches of crime fighting that would literally make you squeeeel!

Dong Baek played by Seungho is a telepath, he could actually sees memories of people he touches. Him being a telepath was introduced in the beginning of the drama and you know that he's not just a telepath but he's passion is solve crimes and really loathes murderers (he goes completely hot headed whenever he sees one and the one reason why he gets called by his superiors)

Seungho gives you smiles out of nowhere. Despite of the crime fighting/fantasy this drama gives, he gives out humor in times when you needed some smiles on the side. 

Han Su Mi played by Lee Se Young is the woman among the sea of men (strong independent lady represent). She's a young superintendent and the youngest to be promoted in that position. She's the epitome of will catch you till I can. Han Sun Mi is also a skilled/genius profiler (well I just noticed this on drama's when you are younger than your superiors or juniors, basically you are a GENIUS) But Sun Mi is a woman who is not afraid to give convictions that you would never ever doubt her ability to command and solve cases.

I just love Dong Baek's boys. Koo Hyu Tan or as Dong Baek calls him "Old man" and his partner Se Hoon is like the buns in the burger. You can't see Dong Baek without them. They make the perfect trio, they also give humor in a moment where things are crucial and a friend whose always gonna have your back when you wanted to punch someone hahahaha (well in Dong Baek's case).

Go Chang Suk (Koo Hyu Tan) is one of my favorite Ahjussi's! He's like the light of a lost trail, he always has the words for encouragement, for advices, for parental words of wisdom and someone who would give you a knock on your head when you just don't get it! hahahaa I love how he's like a father figure to Dong Baek.

Yoon Ji On (Se Hoon) on the other hand is like your little brother who looks up to you and is willing to do anything just for you and when he said that he's willing to give up his badge just for Dong Baek made me feel like his really such a good friend ( he really does love his Hyungnim so much). I used to see him on small roles in VIP (one of the VIP's), the SecurityGuard in Where Stars Land, the one who died in PSychopath Diary and The detective on Hit the Top, seeing him here in full screen time makes me happy for him ( i don't know hihihi this happens when you are a KDRAMA FAN you notice EVERYONE!)
(THE AVENGERS EVERYONE!!!)


Lee Shin Wong (okay, the moment I saw him, I was 100%sure he was bad ahhahaha Sorry Ahjussi!! it's just that some of the characters he does are bad) played by actor Cho Seong Ha made me really curious about him. He had this aura that I maybe bad but I can be good too? But he's smirk may be the giveaway that he's mean! I don't know maybe it just me! I guess I have been seeing him doing bad characters for awhile. But this Ahjussi (his character) is so good you wont even notice>!>!>!

What I also love about this drama is that you won't actually get the true hint unless you really finished the episode (but sometimes the episodes are huge cliff hangers that would keep you asking why!??).  Sometimes my mom and I needed to rewind a certain scene just because we just couldn't grasp what's going on, only to find out about this and that! You'll also love all characters! They perfectly match with each other that it's super enjoyable to watch!


The series was a mixture of action, some humor on the sides (thanks to secondary characters), thriller, and mind blowing questions that would surely make your braincells cracked! After four days of watching this drama it made me super happy to watch Seungho again on small screen. I hope he would still make more dramas such as these.

Lastly, the ending was put me on shock! My mom already had the hunch of the "Eraser" but we just don't know who and when the Eraser had finally showed up "OH MY GEEE!!! That person was the ERASER!"

I really love how the series went. Well I'm not really a professional reviewer but I was entertained and I just really like it! If you want mindblowing thriller cases this is for you.


Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog! Hoping that you guys are safe and healthy! I really hope your dreams would come true! SPICE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...