Tuesday, May 12, 2020

#OFFICEOOTD

I miss going to work. Since we're still on ECQ, I would love to share to you guys my OFFICE OOTDs inspired by my favorite celebrities. I always love dressing up, especially wearing my mom's old clothes. I kinda feel like I'm bringing up the vibe of the 80's or 90's because of my mom's clothing. I also have this me thing whenever I watch my favorite actors and see some similiraties from my mom's wardrobe, I feel like "Oh Mom has the same outfit as hers, okay time for some OOTD". So here are some of the outfits that has been inspired by them.

1. IU inspired OOTD
I saw this photo from an advertisement IU was on. *SONY*
I always love the combination of Denim Jacket and a white dress, so as soon as found my favorite dress and jacket, I immediately made this OOTD for work!


IU's Live Performance 
What I love about this style was it's daintiness. This top was one of my favorite tops but I don't usually wear it since the weather here in the Philippines wouldn't allow it but since it's the cold season, I had the chance to wear it! YAYYYY!

IU's Live Performance of "25" 
I kinda feel that this color wouldn't be possible for me due to my skin tone. This is one of my problems whenever I dress up, I always feel whether I could pull this thing up or not. But here I am, wearing it because of IU's performance of 25. When dressing up, it's not about whether it looks good on you or not but I guess it's about if you can really pull it offfff :) 

IU's 25 Music Video :)
This clothing was like a major throwback when my mom was in her younger years at work. I felt like this was one of the outfits flash from the past and was created for a millenial vibe. So to achieve this look, I took my blazer (a handmedownclothesfromafamilyfriend), purple top (again another handmedown), my favorite jeans and shoes (handmedown) from Bench :)

IU's Airport Style
I always love this Yellow Top from my mom, it's super breezy that is perfect for our weather here in the Philippines. Since it's an office OOTD, ofcourse mini skirts aren't allowed so I borrowed my mom's jean skirt to achieve this look! :) 


2. SUZY's Brown Dress

I have posted this outfit in one of my outfit blogs hihihhi :) I just kinda feel I like to post it again here because Suzy!:)


3. NANA KOMATSU Inspired OOTD 

Nana Komatsu's Photoshoot

Nana Komatsu is one of my favorite Japanese Actress, she's just so effortlessly beautiful. I saw this photo of hers in one of the websites I have been scrolling and POOF outfit achieved! :)
Nana Komatsu Photoshoot 

Another photoshoot from Nana Komatsu to be inspired of! I have been seeing this top in Korean Fashion as well, so in order to pull this off, you need the weather to blend in you or else, you'll be sweating all over or it's just me hahahahah


Nana Komatsu Photoshoot

Again, this top was perfectly made for not so hot weather. Since I have wore this clothes on a BER month, it wasn't as hot as it was on summer. So to pull this outfit I needed the weather to be perfectly fine for me. Wearing my longsleeves, my skirt and shoes from bench, I guess this OOTD inspiration happens to be perfectly fine. Oh not so perfect because I didn't tucked it in! hahahaha

4. SUDA MASAKI 
I love Suda Masaki's sense of fashion. Not only in photoshoots but also in his everyday wear. I don't know what made me attract to this kind of style, I guess it shows how colorful or bohemian or how chic he could be hahahaha.. 

Suda Masaki Photoshoot

Flashing the orange outfit with a blast! hahahahaha I don't know why I tried wearing this but yeah! Aiming this outfit with my brother's long sleeves and my mom's pants :)

Suda Masaki's Photoshoot

Whenever I look at this outfit, I always felt like I was wearing Jammies at work, the way the polo was is super comfy, I just felt that it was meant to be worn in this type of weather, no worries about sweating. 


5. My favorite BIas Park Bo Gum
Well, I just want to include this man over here because he's one of my favorite Leading man. I couldn't help but to make him as one of my fashion inspo! He's clothing style gave me the comfiest and casual style that I could wear all the time!





6. KIM GO EUN
I always wanted to try Kim Go Eun's fashion style but I couldn't find something in my wardrobe that could somehow match her outfits. So here's a little aiming fashion I wore at our office hihihhi :)

7. BARBIE

I am super happy with the way this workout. I love how Barbie is a true icon in fashion! When I saw this photo of Barbie I was super happy cause I have something in my wardrobe that's the same as Barbie! Hihihihi Super happy! PACE!

Thank you so much for Dropping by! I hope you guys are healthy and SAFE! :) SPICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...