Saturday, March 25, 2017

First Ever Bazaar :D



Hello! I'm so excited to share to you all my very first bazaar experience and it didn't just happen anywhere but in my alma mater :D It's a nice and fulfilling experience seeing how many people smile and tells you that your crafts are pretty and your sweets are delicious :D




Hello me! :D My stuffs aren't much but I have put too much love and effort for it :D







:) On the other hand.. here are some of the booths that had participated in this day's event :D









It was super tiring, but seeing everyone smiled, complementing your crafts is happiness. To my friends who encouraged me to do what I love thank you for visiting my booth. You were all busy but you still made time to see me :D

and to my momma and brothersssss thank you for always cheering me up and saying that I can do it! :) It's all our first time... and next time we can make it even more bigger! Aja! :D


From Dainty Pink with love :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...