Monday, March 27, 2017

Alma Mater:Alumni Homecoming 2017


Women's month is almost over, and before anything else, I just wanted to share to you my Alma Mater. The place I called my home, a place where I have grown as woman, the place that had helped me honed my skills and find what I really wanted in life. 



It was our Alumni Homecoming last Saturday, and it gave me a chance to revisit the place where all of my dreams had started. It helped me tackled the different points in my life that made me who I am today. 


I can say that my Alma Mater had strengthen me especially when it comes to women empowerment. That women are stronger than before, that we must stand up with what we believe in, achieve with humility and be confident with everything that we do, 


All I can say is thank you! Thank you for molding me into the woman I am right now. I can say what I wanted to say without being mistaken as stubborn, for molding my views of equality and empowerment. That we should not be define because of our gender, but on what we can do for our community. We are a part of the human race. We are equally created by God to serve Him, to follow His teachings and to be good example of his likeness :D













Thank you because within this four walls, I have dreamed of who I wanted to be, it may take me hundreds of days or weeks but it strengthen me to believe in my capability as a woman. :)
To the Blue and Gold :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...