Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PRAY.....

Dear God,
I can’t sleep the other night
Thinking of hundreds of things that couldn’t be said
My tears flowing endlessly 
I don’t know how to  make it stop
I am so scared 
My heart pounding so fast i couldn’t breathe
I have a lot of questions
You have already answered
But I just don’t understand
Why certain things have to be like this…
I pray for the hope 
That seems to fade away
I pray for light
To guide us in our paths
I pray for faith
To remind us to just hold one
I pray for peace
To end all wars in the world
I pray for healing
To heal every sick
I pray for strenght
So that we could make it through
I pray to end all our sufferings
And shower us with tenderness in our heart
To let us feel we are love
To forget all struggles
To ease all pain
To end all storms
We offer everything to you Dear God
Please hear our prayers. 


Honestly speaking, I couldn’t really sleep the other night after  I have read, watch or hear the news about earthquakes and stuff. Seeing it all over the net gives me too much chills, I wish and pray that it wouldn’t hit the Philippines. I am really scared especially when I have read this one article about “The Great Manila Earthquake” getrealphilippines.com/blog/2015/05/the-great-manila-earthquake-is-coming-and-prayer-wont-stop-it/ PhilVocs had already announced the different places near the Fault line. To have a cleared view about it, you can download it at their site or check it on their google maps here http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/05/20/15/look-valley-fault-system-made-easy-google-maps

Lets all hold our hands pray everyone that this earthquake wouldn’t hit our country…. 
BE SAFE>…. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...