Monday, June 29, 2015

I am a Dreamer

I am a dreamer
And no one is stopping me
I would spend countless of times
Thinking about every possibility
I would never give up my wildest dreams
Even if the whole world say no
I believe that everything will happen
According to God’s time

Life is dreadfully tragic
That can take everything away even your dreams.
But I have to hold on
Because my dreams is the only one that keeps me going
I’ll never stop until I reach the sky.



"But when he asks he must believe and not doubt because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea blown and tossed by the wind" - James 1:6


Page 13 Coffee and Tea: Live to inspire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...