Monday, June 24, 2013

The MEGA SHOOT :)

I have been to tons of shoots in my life, from outdoor to indoor shoots, to make-up tutorials to bombastic hairstyles shoots but never been into shoots like MEGA STYLE :) hohoho

I was invited by the "Missplplify" to cover her behind the scenes at Megastyle.ph "A look with Ever Bilena", it was a privilege for me to meet new people and to see what is actually going on behind shoots.

I enjoyed being a part of the shoot (even if I'm just their to witness the beauty evolution of make-up and to do behind the scenes video), it was exciting and I have learn a lot when it comes to make up :) hohohoho

So here you go, here are some glimpse of the behind the scenes Mega Shoot :) and don't forget to check out their "Makeup Challenge" at http://megastyle.ph/beauty-school/makeup-challenge-a-pro-beauty-look-with-ever-bilena/


Camera's ready :)


the Ever Bilena Test :)



the man Behind the Make Up Challenge :) Sir Richmond Rondolo 


Goofing around with Iya on Set :)


With my pretty friend and megastyle online editor Ms. Cat Trivino 




The ever beautiful and gorgeous Iya Consengco :) 

Don't forget to check Missplpify's youtube account for the behind the scenes video :) YouTube.com/missplpify :)

and thank you Ever Bilena :) 


follow me on twitter @kaycee27b 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...