Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Make Up Hub Workshop :)

I have never been into Make Up workshop before, well in fact I never watched any make up tutorials on net... I just love to sit and watch my friends do their make up on, or stare on beauty magazines for long hours just to figure out how they do that....

Well, special thanks to my batch mate, my classmate, my model and my Friend, Iya Consengco (Missplpify) for choosing me to video some titsy bitsy parts of the Workshop...

The Workshop was held at the Bottega Studio, Katipunan at 1:00pm. It was conducted by professional and known make up artist in the industry and banging the world of YouTube with their tips and tricks of make up tutorials namely Ms. Joyce Sola (YouTube.com/candyloveart), Ms. Noe Mae Villagonzalo (Youtube.com/colorismyweapon), Lindsay Tioco Artillero (YouTube.com/saytiocoartillero) and Ana Patricia Victorino Mendoza (Youtube.com/anavictorin0).









Make Up Hub Workshop Model is my pretty friend Ms. Iya Consengco 


Ms. Say explaining how to put your foundation on or what they simply call as Base.



Ms. Noe doing the contouring....



Ms. Joyce, illustrating how to put the base on....


Ms. Ana explaining the Advance Makeup tutorial.... 


the advance make up tutorial look... 




Things I have learned from the Makeup workshop is that we all have symmetrical beauty features.. Make up is used to make that facial characteristic stand out. And when it comes to make up, you should make sure that the color you're using fits on your skin tone. For me, I found out that makeup is not just a necessity to be just pretty or just to be glamorous and of course presentable, but an instrument to make one's face a live (from pale to color)... 

Anyways... Check out my site facebook.com/daintypinkshoppe for more pictures of the event, and don't forget to visit Missplpify's youtube account for my featured video... :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOymyku_VUU&index=3&list=PL56DiYtb1leAvgqYvZqmP3yBxsd4GrpFk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...