Saturday, August 22, 2020

Tempted (Great Seducer)



"People pretend that they like you and are nice. The world is filled with that kind of people, so be careful.But don't you think deceiving yourself is the worst? Pretending that you're not hurt or lonely and that everything is okay. Someone I know used to do that. And the false pretense caused the heart to fall sick."
-Episode7

Finally done watching Tempted (Great Seducer)! Before watching a kdrama my brothers and I would watch their trailers first before jumping into a drama. If the trailer attracts us, then we watch it but if we didn't like it, we search for new dramas to watch. 

Tempted was like a tap in back where it engages you to watch the series an be compelled to it's story line. Woo Do Hwan, Joy, Moon Ga Young And Min Jae were the leads in this drama. Never knew this existed until one of my cousins keeps on telling me that this drama was good. 



Well the story line was a typical drama about a bet and then falling in love for real. (Me watching all sorts of dramas and movies that has Love Bets, you know that the main guy would definitely fall for the girl! Freddie Prinze Jr was the test of all bets in She's all that!) But the complications starts when the Main Lead falls for the girl and their friendship had lost it's balance. 

Kwon Si Yon, See Joo and Soo Ji are best friends since they are young. Their definitely the heirs to their parents success, of course their characters had some twists and turns as the series progress, I just felt bad in a way that their friendship was torn due to their greed and selfishness. 


Kwon Si Yon portrayed by Woo Do Hwan is a chaebol playboy who doesn't care about the women he hooks up with. So when he decided to take the bet on dating a girl name Tae Hee (Joy), he didn't expect to fall head over heels for her. Tae Hee on the other hand, is unaware of Si Yon's intention, but develops feelings for him. 

Their relationship was a push and pull relationship. It seems like you typical kdrama lovers whose inlove with one another and then break up and then went back together and then cool off again. I love how cute they were but the on and off thingy was a hassle. I really like Joy on this one! 

So let's talk about Si Yon's friends. Moon Ga Young and Kim Min Jae (my favorite babies!) Se Joon and Soo Jin, I'm really excited with these two because I like Moon Ga Yong in Mimi, she really captures my attention, and Min Jae as Yoon Si Yoon's son in Best Hit! But these two on this drama started as fun loving then complication starts when the Bet suddenly feels real for Si Yoon!

I like how the story started but gets confused in the middle hahahaha.... I didn't know where the bet was coming but I guess I wasn't really paying attention on how the story was because I was watching Do Hwan ahahhaha... sorry. His character here is very different from my favorite Eunsup! 

I love how the drama would let you be engage in  every episode. But I really like JOY here! What I learned from this drama is all our actions has consequences, whether it's good or bad. Always be KIND to one another, live without regrets, live without selfishness, live life in the goodness of the heart. But we're only human, we make mistakes, but we should know how to apologize sincerely and to know our mistakes. 

Thank you so much for taking time reading my BLOG!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...