Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Kdrama Feels (GCQ Special)

 Heylow Everyone! I am back with my Kdrama Feels quarantine special. I never get out of the house unless it's for work (I do wall paints for our cafes) or for our needs (where we usually go out once a month). 

So here are some of the few photos I have taken in a quick view when I was on the outside world. DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR MASK, YOUR FACE SHIELD, SOCIAL DISTANCING and BRING YOUR ALCOHOLS WITH YOU! 

Paint Like Kwon Si Hyun.

This photo happened early in February before the lock down happened. 

I just felt like living in a kdrama because Kwon Si Hyun paints in Tempted. 



Feeling like a Royal Couple at the Alley :)

Still couldn't get over with my Lee Min Ho and Eunsup's Love and when I saw The Alley at SM Fairview, I just couldn't help but to take a photo! :) 


Going back to year 1988

One of my favorite Kdrama! I cried, I laugh, I fall in love and yeah my favorite Park Bogum! So to my LOVE KO TO hello hihii 


Thank you for dropping by! I hope everyone is safe and I hope and pray this Covid 19 will soon end.... Stay healthy everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...