Sunday, August 9, 2020

The King Enternal Monarch


Probably this blog wont be much of a review but rather than a fangirling throughout the series and because yeah Lee Min Ho! 

This was the very first series he made after his military. Some of my friends didn't like this drama, some of them said it's too hard to catch on, some didn't understand but I do love the series and I'm like telling they WHY!?!? 

From the beginning of the story you know that it was already a story of parallel words, the Kingdom of Corea and Korea. The story was definitely out of this world, it was pure fiction and fantasy. As I was watching through the series, I was so hooked that I didn't noticed we had finished the series already. It get me waiting what's going to happen next. Every detail was carefully made that if you weren't on full focus you would definitely miss it out!

I love fantasy so I didn't had a hard time catching up with the drama. The plot or the story may be complicated but it was already lay down for us with the first few episodes (okay this may only be for me and my mom) and it wasn't your regular romcom but it kept me guessing, it kept me wait patiently and I enjoyed how my feelings were also out of this world hahahahaha

Of course not all dramas are perfect, it also have flaws. It felt like some scenes were kinda a bit rush or some scene doesn't need to be there and I was laughing with so much product placements because I could get my fangirling on and do my kdrama experience here in the Philippines after this whole pandemic ends. I really pray it would. 

Lee Min Ho is really the Oppa that would make your heart melt. Him being the king is literally him. Kim Go Eun is Flawless! I have been a fan of her since Memories of the Sword. Watching her from different character persona is her biggest charm. Jeung Eun Chae is super pretty and sophisticated as the prime minister, I just felt that her story was too short and it lack some few developments. Kim Kyung Nam is the guy at the airport (Where the Stars Land) his character was the HUWAT?????? hahahaha didn't see that coming! But one of the scene stealer in this drama was Yeong and Eunsup played by Woo Do Hwan, I remember watching him from Divine Fury , Save me and Sweet Stranger and Me, but this one is definitely one of my faves! He really made us laugh! Haiz and angcutecute na bata! 

The bromance was also my favorite part in this drama! :) Needless to say they are totally too cute to handle, it really showed true friendship and loyalty :)

I just love the series and I really wished it was a bit longer parang bitin eh! But yeah it's a fantasy fairytale that you shouldn't miss! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...