Saturday, August 22, 2020

Love Cup Cafe

 Hello Everyone! Here's another food review from yours truly! A Love in a Cup by Love Cup Cafe. One of my closest's friend had recently opened her cafe and I'm super proud and fangirling because she had finally opened another pathway to her dreams! 

I have been seeing her posting different food on her Facebook Myday and I'm super excited to try and taste it! And finally it's now open and all I could say "ALL OUR DREAMS are POSSIBLE if we take that courage and JUST DO IT! 

To my honeyboo congratulations on your new venture! They offer different varieties of Milk Tea, Fruitea, Cream Cheese and Frappes. They also have Burgers to munch for our crazy appetite. 

Their signature Babes Burger!



Matcha Cream Cheese

Chocolate Milk Tea

Bebes Burger (BBQ)





Verdict: 

Taste:
My siblings and I love and enjoyed the drinks and burger. As a foodie person all I can say that it's wrap diligently for your taste buds. I can say that it's burger has a unique taste of its own. From it's texture to its smell to its softness and to its taste, it's definitely Babes and Bebe Burger. I think this is how burgers are they are different from one another pero MASARAP!
                                      

For Milk Teas
I'm really a MILK TEA person, I like all sort of tea drinks, I really love the chocolate milk tea! Not because I am also a choco person but this is my thing. All sorts of chocolates are my favorite! ESPECIALLY THE FRAPPPPPEEEEE! Their drinks are not so sweet not so matabang, "Tama sa panlasa pasok sa taste buds!" 

My beshie told me that their drinks and burgers are made by her and I couldn't be so proud! Tears on the side! Congratulations!



Is it Worth it? YES! Not because I'm her friend but as a person who loves food! Nabibitin ako sa isang burger! hahahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...