Saturday, August 8, 2020

Oh My Baby

Another Jang Nara drama! Just like my brother used to say, "Parte na ng pamilya si Jang Nara!" I guess we never missed a drama from Jang nara!

Whenever she's on screen, it's a definitely a must watch! Oh my Baby is a mellow, funny drama that would totally light your day! It's a story about Jang Hari who has been workaholic through the years that she didn't had someone to be with. Since her time clock is ticking, she wanted to have a baby before she gets 40. When everything seems to be going fine, she forgets about marriage, didn't care about dating, she wants to have a child, 3 men appeared in front of her and the rest was history. Again, Jang Nara had sealed my eyes in our TV screens. She made me cry and laugh, and because of this drama and maybe because of the characters Jang Nara is in, she always talks about how much her love for her mom is. Her emotions are in fact delivered to any audience who have been watching her. 


From the the poster itself, I knew that you won't get confused whose Hari's going to choose because the drama has been leading I sang all throughout the series. From the first episode, you would find it all kilig when I Sang has been doing sweet gestures to Hari. I Sang is a photographer and doesn't have an ounce of interest with kids, and as the story progress you would probably know why. I remember Go Joon in Save Me and ofcourse one of my fave drama "The Fiery Priest!"he always has this gangster appeal and would definitely toss you around! But this time it's different, never knew he could be this funny! He was totally head over heels to Hari! hahahaha...

Byun Park is Jae Yoong.... is the doctor and childhood friend who likes Hari. The two had a rough patch when Jae Yong married his wife and gets close to her again when he divorced. These two had some funny dialogues and comedy as if they're siblings. His very funny, his like your older brother whose never happy with you and ends up teasing you but in the end cares for you a lot. His daughter is also super cutieeee!!

Jung Goon Joo is Euduem. His character is the lightest, funniest, and my fave character in this series. His Hari's Hoobae and who constantly calls Hari Imo and has a one sided crush on her. He's too tactless in a way where you would totally misunderstood what he really meant. But he has a heart who understands and is yeah too cute to not remember. 
The show was really funny from the start but as you get to dwell more and dive into the characters it's not just about a woman who wants to fall in love in her 40's but it talks about women infertility but not just that, this is the first drama that I have watched that also talked about male infertility. I really liked the way the characters where written and not being tossed around just because the scene needed them to. It's super raw and true and there are life lessons along way. Jang Nara's character reminded us to love our parents, especially our mom. The months they have been carrying us through their belly and the moment they gave birth is so much more than just the word Mom. 



Thank you Oh my Baby for this smooth sailing, eye opening drama that lets us even more realize the value of our decisions and our life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...