Monday, September 18, 2017

Honey Bear Bakery

So Kawaii!! My fambam and I visited Honey Bear Bakery at SM Fairview simply to feed my Kawaii feels. Honey Bear Bakery just opened a few weeks ago and I am so excited to try their yummy sweets and breads. With their opening promo, they are offering Buy 2 Breads and Get 1 Free and 10% percent discount in all items!Honey Bear Bakery is located at the Upper Ground Floor Annex Area beside Mang Inasal.
Here are some of the Photos my brother has taken for me :D



If you guys wanted some cute times, especially when your favorite cafe is in jam pack mode you can visit this kawaii cafe and taste their affordable and yummy food and drinks! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...