Thursday, June 1, 2017

Kdrama Feels: Pinay Version (Search for Kdrama Toys)


Annyeong!! Hello! It’s me again! J My kdrama feels, Philippines version is becoming a huge list nowadays. And it’s been a lot of fun ever since I started making one (Thank you Candy Magazine, Female Network and Koreaboo for featuring me! Dream Come true! Will post my featuring feels soooon). After all those kdrama feels reliving the fantasy, I have come to seek Kdrama toys that we would love have on our arms one day :D Who would have thought that I could see them for real! As in literally outside our television screens J

currentlyme:D
So here are the photos I have taken during my long trips :D

1.       Descendants of the Suns  – the very first Kdrama plushie I have seen (seen at WEDO shop Fairview Terraces) My DOTS heart couldn’t beat properly when I saw this little cuties, unfortunately the “Captain Yoo Si Jin had few stocks left” and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon still had a lot in their shelf. But don’t worry cause there are still other WEDO shops/ 2358 shops within the metro.  (not to mention it's cheaper price)





WEDO SHOP PH
Fairview Terraces
Festival Supermall 
Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
Farmers Plaza
Montalban Farm Center 
Robinsons Metro East
Ali Mall
Times Square Talamban

Instagram: WEDOSHOP_PH

2.       Goblin: The great and the Lonely God – 2nd find are this plushies! Oh hello there Mr. Buckwheat and Mr. Grim Reaper J (seen at WEDO Fairview Terraces) I can say that this products are super sold out! I once checked it so that I could have my very own doll, but after a day or two, “Hala ang bilis nila maubos”.





3.       The Legend of the Blue Sea – I was walking at SM North Edsa when I have spotted this cutie and all I could remember is Shim Cheong wanting this plushie so badly at a claw machine. The only thing that is different is, it’s yellow and there’s blue, there’s no pink octopus. But still it reminds me of this little plushie from the deep blue sea :D
(photofromtheinternet)



me and not so lil brother :D

4. The Heirs - the cute owl hand warmer pillow that is actually suitable for cold weather. Another mall find is this cutie! SM department store toy section. It's not the actual The Heirs Owl Plushie, but it somehow looks like it. It's available in two colors, pink and light blue. 




BONUS!
Does this count? After finishing web drama LINE (Line Romance) with Lee Min Ho, LINE dolls had made my heart flutter too :D You can also see them at WEDO shop Philippines! 


(UPDATED)
Thank you WEDO shop for supplying all our KDrama Feels! :D

But if you really want plushies all the way from Korea, you can check out online shops such as DOTS MERCHANDISE PH (https://web.facebook.com/dotsmerchandiseph/) 
and AEGYO KOREAN MERCHANDISE  (https://web.facebook.com/AegyoKoreanMerch/)

Thank you for taking your time reading my bloooooog!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...