Monday, March 24, 2014

The Lee Minho Experience :)

March 23, 2014, the day we set our eyes to the one and only LEEMINHO! aka Goo Jun Pyo! It's been last year since Lee Minho had visited the Philippines for his Bench tour and "My Everything" concert and I miss those two chances to see him in flesh! My best friend who's a Lee Minho fan had been talking about Minho's visit here in the Philippines, since I'm the best friend, all I do was to urge her in watching his show if ever he visits here in the Philippines. Despite of me wanting to see him, I gave all my efforts to be a fangirl for my best friend's love for Jun Pyo. And fate has it! After months of wishing, Lee Minho is finally here! Sadly we never had the chance to go paparazzi mode (HAHAHAHAA #dreaming). Anyways our dream of seeing him has finally come true.
(and here's the living proof of our Junpyo fangirling... thanks to my best friend's camera) 

The funny thing about our experience is that we came from both different angles. She's from the front area where Jun Pyo's face is exaggeratedly saying hello! And I am from the back side of the stage, where all I can see is his handsome back! Good thing he says Hi to us first ahahahaha :D 
(her view) 
(my view)
Even if our views are from different angle we still both manage to go fan girling no matter how far we are. As a matter of fact, I came all the way to Trinoma not just to see Jun Pyo but to support my best friend Julie no matter what; even if the stare of other people frighten us, we manage to go crazy loco despite of the distance we share! hahahaha 

But to top it all, being a Fan Girl is not as easy as 1,2,3..... You spend hours and hours waiting for your idol to show up and sometimes the sad truth that hit you big time is his so near yet so far.... that's how every fan girl story goes and of course those girls who gets high five, a selfie, a hug, or a kiss with Jun Pyo is simply LUCKY! I mean, hello! You could hug one of the most gorgeous guys in Korea! hahahah :) not to exaggerate but Lee Minho is Lee Minho! 
Here's my best friend and I sharing tons of smile after seeing Lee Minho for REALZ!







Haiz.... Lee Minho Check! :)
Girl Bonding Check! :)
Supportive best friend over here Check! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...