Sunday, March 9, 2014

"PIN ALL YO WANT!"

Howdy friends! here I am again with my new DIY... and here's a quick view on how I made my new bracelet :)

What you'll need
1. Safety Pins (gold or silver)
2. Beads (any color you want)
3. Elastics


 Here are the steps for your Pin Bracelet :)

 First, insert the beads onto the pin :)


Then insert the pins on the elastics using the hole on the ends. 



And here you go your safety pin bracelet is complete:) You don't need to spend to much on accessories :) If you can make one and go! So come on and lets make bracelets! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...