Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Lost Bread

Probably the Lost Souls.... I was into venturing about how I would like to connect my blog to the photos I have taken! Probably because I wanted to resonate the feelings I have during that moment, or just maybe us, being the kid at heart whose knowledge can be extreme that I myself could feel like I am definitely blowing up with the things that I have been thinking. Anyways, I am writing as if I am in need of this much, hahahahha so I am just sharing our experience at the Lost Bread! (yah! hahahaha trying to connect things that aren't relate-able! anyhoo!)

Here's my friend belting out her favorite UPTOWN GIRL HITS! 


my signature pose by the way!



Tried one of their Best Sellers! I kinda feel that, I really don't have much of a sweet tooth until this! I like how it was presented to us, okay so the picture doesn't say it all since we ruin it's side because we are extremely excited how it will taste. But it was too sweet for me to handle! My tonsils were aggravating into intense emotions! hahahahah But it was really good if you can share with someone! I kinda feel bad because I didn't had much and I wanted even more of the ice-cream!!! :(((

I love Caramels and cotton candies but then again it burst my brains into thinking about how much sweets I have dwell into my stomach! But this is really goooooood! :) 




2 little women!


Yuta Nakamoto's PH fan base was also there but I was too shy to ask so I just snap a photo :) teheee




Overall can I give it a 8/10 :) Nevertheless I enjoyed myself! hahahaha WE ENJOYED eating!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...