Wednesday, October 23, 2019

FLOSSOM


Hi guys! Welcome to my blog! hihihi 

When you're into PINK and Kawaii, this resto is for you! Located at SM North, North Towers! My best friend and I made this day free just for this! A special treat for ourselves, before we finally hit off on our jobs. (AGAIN LATE POST) 

I couldn't say as much since it's ambiance really attracted me for some reason because I like flowers and pinks! It's a place definitely design for me! ahhahahaa The food is also great! I love their Pizza and Pasta and because you can never go wrong with that combination! 

Here are some of the Photo's I have taken at the cafe! Enjoy! Thank you for browsing in!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...