Thursday, October 17, 2019

United with my Best friend!

After how many months, it's you and me again! After long hours of work, we had some time of and saw each other! It means so much for me to have this moment, we may have a lot of times when we couldn't answer as fast as before nor do video calls like before, but the fun times and our kulitan till reminiscing still remains. It felt like we were back in elementary talking about our fears and dreams and the non-stop day dreaming about meeting Spiderman and Peter Pan and even Chad Michael Murray! So whatever we are going through, to the bad times, happy times thank you for being my best friend! Thank you for being my sister! I'm just one click away! If you needed some moment of silence, or me ruining your quiet time hahahaha I will be here! 

Till our next chismisan! Ay bonding pala! LoveyouUnnie!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...