Thursday, October 17, 2019

A trip to BGC!!


Probably another throwback photos from me! Way back when we went to BGC just because we wanted to feel like Japanese Anime Character and to feel like we're princess in disguise!! hahahahaha 
Our first stop was Mendokoro Ramenba! The place was really cozy and made me feel like I am Nartuo dining in his favorite Ramen Place! From the noodles, to the tenderness of the pork, to their eggs felt like it was made with pure love. (YES I know I'm a bit overreacting with this feelings but yes! It's so delicious I would love to dine in this place again! But it will take me months and months to dine in! hahahaha)

Ramen wouldn't be complete without your yummy gyoza!!!!! Screaming GYOZA with intensity! 

You can check out their menu here! :)


Feeling like a queen! "Would you like some tea!" (insert British accent please)
As time passes by, as a chocolate drink lover, teas are now my favorites! If only I could have the chance to taste different teas around the metro I would! But this experience is something I would never forget at least for once I had the chance to seat and drink tea at TWG! :)

When digicam is life!:)




I haven't been active in blogging, but I'll try my best to write as often as before! Gosh! I just missed typing my hands out! For the next few weeks, I'll be writing some reviews about the different drama's I have been watching since the start of the year! hihiihihi... Thank you every one for reading my stuffs! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...