Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Aa.Gban (Inspired Clay Art DIY)

Howdy friends! Hello DIY!

This time it's all about being inspired :) Hihihi.. well kinda...

My DIY for the week is Ahn Jae Hyun's AA.GBAN ring, which is design and owned by Korean actor/Model Ahn Jae Hyun (You came from Stars, Your Surrounded, Blood). And the design that I focused on was AAGban AR-08 (Well Kinda looks like hihihi SUPER GIRLY ring inspired)


You can check his site here: http://www.29cm.co.kr/brand/brandshop.asp?idx=636 
http://www.29cm.co.kr/specialorder/detail.asp?itemseq=37226


Anyhooo... without any further ado here's my take on Ahn Jae Hyun's ring. 





Make sure to put some allowances and check if it fits your ring finger:) 







HIHIHI... Share me some of your DIY's and put it all together in my bloggy blog! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...