Saturday, March 5, 2016

DIY SUNDAY: EASY DREAM CATCHER!

Woot Woo!! It's been a while since I posted my DIY crafts. This time, I'll be showing you how to make some easy dream catcher that could spice up your rooms or even be given as a gift to your beshies! :)

THINGS YOU'LL BE NEEDING!
1. RING
2. RIBBON
3. YARN
4. BEADS
5. GLUE GUN








a closer look on the beaded accents I have placed on my dream catcher :) 

Tada! Hello Baby! Isn't it a cutie!





I have also made this cute little trinkets that I can use for my phone :) hihihih :) Until our next DIY for 2016! :) U can also give me some suggestions on what should I do Next! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...